Uloguj se/Registruj se!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Uloguj se/Registruj se!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You downloaded us cs 1.6? = Free VIP /Besplatan VIP

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Broj komentara : 12

You downloaded us cs 1.6? = Free VIP /Besplatan VIP Empty You downloaded us cs 1.6? = Free VIP /Besplatan VIP

Komentar by Admin Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:57 am

You downloaded us cs 1.6? In that case, you have the privilege of a free VIP on the server. All you need to do is let us know and provide us with proof of installing our cs here.
    Procedure:
    1.Enter the initial menu of our cs, open the console then type the status, mark your nickname and the steam that belongs to you, then take a picture of it for us and post that picture here in this topic.
    2. Copy your steam and type it here.
    3. Send a private message on the forum to one of the owners or head admin which code you want for the VIP.

Preuzeli ste nas cs 1.6? U tom slucaju imate privilegiju na besplatan VIP na serveru.Potrebno je samo da nas obavestite o tome i da nam ovde pruzite dokaz o instaliranju naseg cs-a.
    Postupak:
    1.Udjite u pocetni meni naseg cs-a ,otvorite konzolu onda kucajte status obelezite vas nick i steam koji je vas,zatim nam to slikajte i ovde u ovoj temi postavite tu sliku.
    2.Kopirajte vas steam i ovde ga upisite.
    3.Posaljite privatnu poruku na forumu nekome od vlasnika ili head adminu koju sifru zelite za VIP-a.

Danas je Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:08 pm